Friday, August 9, 2013

Weird things that happened to me ....





It was a beautiful day back then..... But , I always have a strange feeling.... 
It was very strange...... But i just ignore it... I Don't know .....

The night comes, i am ready to go to sleep....
After, i think it's 30 minutes had past , i don't know if it is a dream or not ..... But i think i saw something , Something weird ... A white figure had appeared ...
I don't know , I'm really sleepy that time.... 

But a strange feeling had caught my attention......
Something or someone is touching my legs , going up to my upper body..... 

The it stops....
It's getting weirder , when i immediately open my eyes.... There's no one ..... No one near me or even beside me..... 

When the morning comes , i told my Mom " Mommy ?! Sa tingin ko may nakita ako ... Ang weird kasi kagabi ehh.... Parang may kasama ako sa kwarto... "
Then my Mom said " Ignore it.... Imagination mo lang yan... "
I Replied " I hope it's just imaginations... "

Many Weeks had past , same as what happened ....
Same feeling ..... Seem thing......



At school..............................
I'm at the cubicle at the Restroom..... I'm just the only one inside , when suddenly i heard a noise...

So i immediately take a look if someone is out there.. But there is no one....
So i go at the front of the mirror to arrange my self, when suddenly i saw a Boy standing right behind me.... 

Actually i saw him when i look at the mirror ... But when i look at my back there's no one...

When i look back at the mirror , there i saw the boy a again.. Covered with blood .. Every part of his body... I immediately close my eyes... and close my fist.....

After 5 minutes i open my eyes and it disappear .....
It's kinda weird that I've been seeing things like that ...... I didn't say this to my Mom... 

Because i know she'll freak out.......
Day had past .. It's always like that... When i go to the restroom... I'm always seeing that boy covering with blood...... 

Last time i go to the restroom again and bring a camera with me.. I Take a picture where the boy is standing..... 

And when the pictures came out.... I'm surprised ....... He Appeared at the pictures....


( Sorry if i don't have the pictures... I don't know where i left it... )
x

No comments:

Post a Comment