Saturday, August 10, 2013

A True ELF salutes you ^^




I Don't know if this is just a mistake. But , Wow ....At first it's just my friend and now my teacher who just ask me about KPOP , SJ to be specific at the middle of the class ... I don't know if she's doing it intentionally or not XD

Teacher : *called me while I'm being busy writing her lecture* So Ms. since you're the hardcore KPOP fan of this school.. oh well , that's based on my observations.. I have a question to you, FOR YOU , WHAT IS SUPER JUNIOR ?

Me : *stands up feeling confuse about what she had asked*  How did you know about Super Junior , Ma'am ?

Teacher : They are the one who sang the song ' Sorry Sorry ' right ?

Me : *nods*

Teacher : Great. Then answer my question Ms. *smile*

Me : *smiled Back* What is SJ for me ? Well to be Honest.... SJ is not a thing for me.... So i think the question is, '  WHO IS SUPER JUNIOR FOR YOU? '  but since you asked me that question ma'am , I'm going to answer it as a FAN of SJ , as an ELF..

* SJ is like a FOOD for me , Why ? They can make me crave for their talents. Their skills. Their charms
* SJ is like a tissue for me . They can stop me from crying whenever i see their faces.
* SJ is like a comedy film , they can make me laugh because of their pranks and some sort of ' Kalokohan ' .
* SJ is like an onion , they can make me cry in one blink .
* SJ is an everlasting faraway boyfriend for me , I never feel single because of them .
* SJ is like a lullaby song for me , they can make me sleep in 3 more minutes.
* SJ for me is not just an IDOL. SJ , THEY ARE THE BOYFRIEND , THE HUSBAND , THE BROTHER and most of all the EVER LASTING FRIEND FOR US,  the ELFs

SUPER JUNIOR is not a group that wants to impress the fans like us , but a group who Will be there to cheer us up when we are in the midst of downfall. They are the one who will always Say that : " ELFs if a guys breaks your heart , always remember , SJ loves you " -Lee Donghae when we feel broken.. I as an ELF SAYING THIS THING TO YOU MA'AM , THAT IF YOU THINK THAT SJ IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME, LET ME CLEAR THIS TO YOU MA'AM..... SJ IS THE REASON WHY I CAN EASILY SAY ' SORRY SORRY ' AND THE REASON WHY I FEEL SO SPECIAL BECAUSE FOR THEM ELF IS ' NO OTHER ' AND THE MOST  OF ALL , SJ IS THE REASON WHY I HAVE THIS CONFIDENCE TO STAND IN FRONT OF YOU AND SAY THIS THINGS IN FRONT  OF THE CLASS TOO.. BECAUSE BEING AN ELF IS ONE OF THE BEST DECISION I MADE AS A KPOP FAN, AND I MUST ADMIT THAT SUPER JUNIOR IS A GREAT INSPIRATION TO A GIRL , A FAN LIKE ME :) SUPER JUNIOR IS THE REAL & EXISTING SUPERMAN FOR ELFs ... <3

Class : *clap their hands*

Teacher : As i expected. Very well said Ms. You may take your seat.. You are the most calm student that I've ever met. You answer my question without shaking.......



---------------------------------------------------------------


This Blog is (c) to the owner... Ive got to post this because i appreciate her being an ELF .. Specially me as an ELF i salute her..... ^^

This post came from my Facebook account friend... 
And i get a chance to have a permission to her if i can post this as a blog....

as i expected , she agreed .... ^^


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment